● Work independently and as part of a team to develop these features with deadlines in mind.
● Participate in daily and weekly meetings with the cITopus team and management.
Desired Skills & Qualifications
○ React / Redux
○ Node / npm / Express
○ REST API / axios
○ Git workflow / GitHub
○ Postgres / Sequelize
○ async / await
● Productive in a distributed team environment and capable of autonomy
Other Preferred Skills & Qualifications
● Linux command line
Nice to Have
● Familiarity with virtual servers and their unique attributes
● Experience with Webpack and Babel
● Experience with VMware; preferably NSX API and vSphere SDK
● Basic understanding of TCP/IP Networking
SPJ Solutions is growing!
We are growing our team with a strong focus on software defined data centers (SDDC), specifically using VMware NSX, and various Cloud platforms. Software defined data center technology and development requires the skills and experience that we can provide. We are searching for experienced Cisco Network Engineers for remote roles, that want to expand their skill set into SDDC technology. Our NSX Team is made up of certified VMware NSX engineers that are capable of providing: planning, design, implementation, training, and support tasks for SDDC (NSX). Our company is a consulting and integration partner of VMware, has
achieved VMware network virtualization and cloud provider competencies.
· Willing to learn new technologies
· Install, configure, manage VMware NSX for vSphere and NSX for Multi-Hypervisor,
including NSX Manager, NSX Controller, Logical Switch, Distributed Logical Router,
Distributed Firewall, and Edge Services Gateway
· Install and configure vSphere,
vCenter, vCenter Operations Manager, Distributed Switch
· Install and Configure Cisco Layer3, Layer2 switches and routers, including VLANS, IP interfaces, OSPF, BGP, VTP, and Multicasting
· Troubleshooting of networking issues, including packet loss, performance, routing issues, and switching issues. Architecture of virtualized network environment using both physical (Cisco) and virtual (VMware NSX) components.
· Candidates must have 3+ years of experience
· Cisco switches, routers, firewalls, and VPN experience preferred.
· Candidates without any VMware NSX will have an opportunity for training and certification on NSX.
· 5+ years of experience in Network engineering • Cisco L2, L3, OSPF, BGP, VLAN, multicasting, IP Network, Switching, Routing, VPN, Firewall, Load Balancing
Nice To Have Skills
· VMware NSX • VMware Certified Professional • F5 load balancing • Palo Alto
· Demonstrated experience with Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Security/Trust Zones
design/architecture, Security Assessments/Evaluation, TrendMicro, Veem